[Hellsgate] Populace Notes

Seneschal of Hellsgate seneschal at hellsgate.ansteorra.org
Wed Dec 7 19:26:49 PST 2016

Greetings!
Thank you everyone that attended this evening. Here is a brief rundown of
things that were talked about.
June/July "Hotter Than Hellsgate" event approved by populace. We will be
using the Knights of Columbus hall (pendimg availability). Please submit
bids via Seneschal email by January populace for review by the Financial
Committee.
Exchequer submission is now closed. Thank you to those that submitted
applications.
Heavy Marshall is now open for applications please send them to myself,
baron at bryngwlad.ansteorra.org, baroness at bryngwlad.ansteorra.org, and the
regional marshall. Thank you.
Discussion for "Newcomers Guild" tabled until January populace. Please
think of ways that we as a populace and individuals could donate to
Newcomers gate fees at our Hotter Than Hellsgate event.

I will add a Guild Report section to the agenda.
I would like to once again thank Lady Brigitta for her Service as
Seneschal. Thank you.
If I forgot anything please let me know.

YIS,

Jean Raimbeut
Seneschal of Hellsgate