[Hellsgate] Open Shop night 12/19/16. Last Open Shop of the year!

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 18 06:50:13 PST 2016

We will host our last Open Shop Night of the year on Monday 12/19/2016 starting at 6:30 PM.  We will start with pell work and other training activities at 6:30 and then continue with a chicken soup/vegetarian soup dinner at 7.  Open shop will continue with  persona development, armour planning, armour making, leather hardening, clothing construction, weaving or other projects.    At 9:30 we will gather in the living room for some sing-along bardic.  Come on out and make things!
Open Shop will resume on January 2nd with some special guests!

We are at 513 Margaret Lee Street in Copperas Cove, Texas.  Contact us at (254) 404-5891 if you have questions or need directions.  Our house is cat inhabited and kid friendly.
Maelgwyn and Willoc