[Hellsgate] Open Shop tonight in Copperas Cove

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 1 08:02:02 PST 2016

We will host Open Shop Monday night 2/1 starting at 6:30 for some practice time, dinner at 7 and then assistance with armour,  clothing, weaving or other projects. Sessions on "Spear for rapier fighters and others"  and "Making Sheaths and Scabbards" will be offered.

We are at 513 Margaret Lee Street in Copperas Cove, TX.  Contact us at (254) 404-5891 if you have questions or need directions. Our house is cat inhabited and kid friendly.
Maelgwyn and WillocSent from Yahoo Mail on Android