[Hellsgate] Corrections/additions to Bryn Gwlad Business Meeting, Monday Feb 8, 2016

Seneschal of Bryn Gwlad seneschal at bryn-gwlad.ansteorra.org
Sun Feb 7 22:05:01 PST 2016

More corrections/additions:

Please read all the way down - important items at the bottom!

Reminder, our Bryn Gwlad Business Meeting of the year is this Monday, at 7pm,
at the Terrazas Branch Library, 1105 E Cesar Chavez St, Austin, Texas.

This meeting is open EVERYONE, not just officers.  This is where decisions
are made - if you would like to be part of decisions for Bryn Gwlad, please
come.  If you would like to add an item to the agenda, email me before the
meeting.

OFFICERS: Remember that we have our quick officer "huddle" 5 minutes before
the meeting begins.

The top discussion items are:
1. Crucible
2. Gulf War Pre-registration  (note: Gulf War planning meeting AFTER
business Meeting, at iHop on Cesar Chavez.)
3. New email addresses for officers
4. Discussion on encouraging and training deputies.

OPEN OFFICES:
- KNIGHT MARSHAL  - The Barony needs someone who can act as (or recruit) an
authorized marshal and at fighter practices and events, bring and maintain
(or recruit others to bring/maintain) loaner armor to practices, submit
monthly reports to Kingdom and teach (or recruit others to teach) new
fighters the required armor regulations and the rules of the field.  Here
are the handbooks you should be familiar with (
http://www.sca.org/officers/marshal/docs/marshal_handbook.pdf,
http://marshal.ansteorra.org/handbook/CurrentCPH.pdf)

 - TREASURER - The treasurer is responsible for the financial well-being of
the barony. Full responsibilities can be found at
http://treasurer.ansteorra.org/documents.php#policies

MINISTER OF CHILDREN - The Barony needs someone who can coordinate
children's activities, and ensure their endeavors are recognized.  Full
responsibilities can be found at http://children.ansteorra.org.

In Service to the Barony,
Mistress Willoc mac Muiredaig,
Bryn Gwlad Seneschal