[Hellsgate] A Note from Crucible's Co-Steward

Web Minister webminister at hellsgate.ansteorra.org
Tue Feb 9 09:14:22 PST 2016

Shared per Vera's (mka Nicole) request:

"Greetings! Please be advised that this Thursday at 7pm there will be a
gate class taught at our Social and Practice night in the park. Edward
DuBois (Lady Kessaundra's deputy) will be traveling up from Austin to teach
this class for us. If the weather holds we will hold the class right in the
park, if not, we will move to the IHOP. We may not have another chance to
have a class taught this close to us for some time, so please consider
attending! This will gate certify you for our upcoming Crucible event (Izza/
Veronica still needs gate volunteers!) and for all future Hellsgate and BG
events this year!"

--
Lady Signy Jarnadottir
mka Lindsey Thomas