[Hellsgate] Commander's Crucible Site Crew

Patrick Thomas pathomas1986 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 12:17:23 PST 2016

Greetings unto the Lists!

I am in need of assistance for our upcoming Commander's Crucible event. In
case you've missed the numerous postings over the last few weeks, I'm in
charge of coordinating the Site Crew for Crucible, which is mostly just
setting up Pavilions, Castle Walls, and other similar type items. Some
light manual labor, but mostly just gophering about the site. I will need
people on Friday afternoon for set up, and on Sunday afternoon for tear
down. On Saturday, the work load should be minimal and on an as-needed
basis.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please let me or
one of the event stewards know.

Thank you in advance, and forever Yours in Service,

Alexander MacThomas

-MKA-
v/r

Patrick A. Thomas