[Hellsgate] Crucible Clean-up Weekend Part 2

Web Minister webminister at hellsgate.ansteorra.org
Thu Jan 21 18:14:07 PST 2016

When: Saturday, January 30 to Sunday January 31 @ 9am - until
Where: 435 CR 3463, Kempner, TX, 76539—GPS 31.140, -98.079

Greetings! It’s time to pull out your work clothes and dust off those
boots. We have been lucky enough this year to secure a free site for
Crucible 2016 thanks to Lady Alessandra and her family, but the site still
needs some cleanup work before it’s ready for battle. The site needs to be
walked and all obstacles, animal holes, and problems noted and addressed.
Please bring good shoes, shovels, sticks for picking up cactus, and work
gloves.

Helpers will be rewarded with food, drink, and endless gratitude. We will
provide hot drinks, water, and several briskets for the grill. Please bring
a side to share with the group and we can all feast to celebrate our work.

Bribing you? Why would you ask that ?
Of course we are bribing you~

>From Austin: Take Hwy 183 North to Lampasas, Turn Right onto FM 580 / E
Avenue J, Drive 8 miles, Turn Left to stay on FM 580, Drive 2 miles, Turn
left onto CR 3463 at the stone gates, Drive 0.3 miles, property on the left
(mailbox with name DEW) turn left into driveway

>From Copperas Cove/Killeen: Take US 190 West to Kempner, Turn Right onto FM
2313, cross railroad tracks, Turn Left to stay on FM 2313, Drive 6 miles,
Turn Right onto FM 580, Drive 2 miles, Turn Left onto CR 3463 at the stone
gates, Drive 0.3 miles property on the left (mailbox with the name DEW)
turn left into driveway

--
Lady Signy Jarnadottir
mka Lindsey Thomas