[Hellsgate] GP Medium Tent Liner set up

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Tue May 17 10:59:51 PDT 2016

Unto the gentles of Hellsgate does Lord Eric Bentbow send good
greetings. Gentles all we are starting our preparation for Geekfest this
Saturday by the setting up of the Stronghold GP Medium tent liner. This
is being done to discover it's current condition, find if there are
items missing needed to set it up. Also to decide it's viability to be
used at Geekfest. Location for set up is at the Copperas Cove Library on
Saturday the 21 of May, that being this coming Saturday. I am in need of
volunteers to assist in raising this tent. I will need at least 6, but
more the merrier and easier. Should not take more than a couple hours if
that long. So please let me know. Thank you.
In Service
Ld. Eric Bentbow