[Hellsgate] May Reporting

Minister of Arts & Sciences moas at hellsgate.ansteorra.org
Tue May 31 18:52:52 PDT 2016

Greetings to the list,

I will soon be completing my report for May. I would like to include any
information from you on projects you are researching, working on,  or have
completed.  Pictures for the Artisan's page would be awesome as well! Also
for those not at the last Populace,  I have  Artisan information sheets
that I would appreciate each person completing.  These will be used to form
a list of desired classes, and to build a newcomers information packet.
Please see me to obtain a copy.
For June Ld. Eric will be teaching a class on Heraldic Display on the 15th
at the Copperas Cove Public Library for our A&S night. I look forward to
seeing you there!

In service to the dream,

Ld. Stephan Wilhelm Steger
Minister of Arts & Sciences