[Hellsgate] Open Shop Night on Monday 11/28/2016 in Copperas Cove

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 27 20:22:10 PST 2016

We will host Open Shop Night on Monday 11/28/2016 starting at 6:30 PM.  Maelgwyn will be off at a work meeting for most of the evening but Willoc and an assortment of students will be here.  We will start with pell work and other training activities at 6:30 and then continue with dinner at 7.  Open shop will continue with  persona development, armour planning, armour making, leather hardening, clothing construction, weaving or other projects.    Willoc will present session 3 of the embroidery class:  blanket and buttonhole stitches.  At 9:30 we plan to gather in the living room for some sing-along bardic.  Come on out and make things!
We are at 513 Margaret Lee Street in Copperas Cove, Texas.  Contact us at (254) 404-5891 if you have questions or need directions.  Our house is cat inhabited and kid friendly.
Maelgwyn and Willoc