[Hellsgate] Yule Revel

Web Minister webminister at hellsgate.ansteorra.org
Sat Nov 26 12:40:42 PST 2016

Join us Saturday, December 3 as we celebrate the holiday season with music,
dancing, storytelling, and general merry-making. Activities include a
Steinmeister Tournament,  Stocking Gift Exchange, and, of course, annual
Land Court. A free sideboard luncheon with finger foods and snacks will be
served starting at noon. There will also be a potluck dinner with Ham, Pork
Loin, and Brisket provided beginning at 4p. If you are from the centuries
prior to 1000 please bring a dessert; from 1000 to 1200 bring finger foods
to munch throughout the day; from 1300 through 1500 please bring a side
dish for the feast.

Steinmeister Tournament - Ongoing specialty chivalric tournament hosted by
the current champion. Crown format fighting followed by teaching!

Stocking Gift Exchange - Bring a stocking to be filled, and small trinkets
and treats to fill other stockings!

Land Court - Claim your Barony lands! Land is awarded based on titles and
honors. (There is a rumor that negotiations and *shhh* even bribery could
help your cause.)

A detailed schedule will be available in the next day or two. For general
information, please contact the event steward (Jeri Wood) our visit the
Facebook event page (https://www.facebook.com/events/1235291286541755/).
For more information about the tournament, contact Sir Maelgwyn Dda (Kevin
Marsh).

When:    Saturday, December 3, 2016 from 10a-8p
Where:   Knights of Columbus Hall (6830 FM 2657 Copperas Cove, TX 76522)