[Hellsgate] Reminder and October A&S

Minister of Arts & Sciences moas at hellsgate.ansteorra.org
Sun Oct 2 13:16:40 PDT 2016

Greetings to the list,

Just a quick reminder to guild principals and individual artisans alike to
take a moment to provide a short narrative of your individual work on
projects for the month and forward them to me for inclusion in my report
along with respective names and applicable titles.

In October our own Lord Cataldo will be teaching a class in " Medieval
Hunting 101" Come out to learn how people caught their food in medieval
Europe. Some topics we'll cover will include who could hunt, what was
hunted, and how they did it!

In service to the dream,
Lord Stephan Wilhelm Steger
Minister of Arts and Sciences