[Hellsgate] Clothiers Guild Today

Michelle Buchmeier mdbuchmeier at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 08:18:47 PDT 2016

Today’s Tailor Association of Hellsgate will be an open project day. So
bring whatever garb you are working on and come sew with us! We have 2
sewing machines available for use. Not sure what you want sew, no problem.
We have a few resource books and internet access to look at ideas. We will
also plan what our next project will be. Adddress is 425 cottonwood dr,
copperas cove. Sewing starts at 4pm and will end at 8pm. My house is child
friendly and cat and dog inhabited. Come join us for some sewing fun!!

Lady Asta Bassadottir

Michelle Buchmeier