[Hellsgate] Darby Family Benefit

Michelle Buchmeier mdbuchmeier at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 20:04:49 PDT 2017

Today one of our own suffered a great loss. The Darby family lost their
home and beloved pet to a house fire. It is now that we call upon
the generosity of our great Kingdom to help them. With Her Royal Majesty
Sonja's permission, the Stronghold of Hellsgate will be hosting a Silent
Auction to benefit the Darby family at Queen's Champion. If you would like
to donate items to be auctioned off please contact myself or any member of
Hellsgate. Information will be more forthcoming about the benefit for the
Darby family as it develops. Thank you for your support.

In  Service,
Lady Asta Bassadottir
(Michelle Buchmeier)
Stronghold of Hellsgate