[Hellsgate] A&S Reporting

Minister of Arts & Sciences moas at hellsgate.ansteorra.org
Sun Apr 30 16:24:00 PDT 2017

Greetings to the list,

The time has once again arisen to compile information for reporting on the
wondrous works the members of the Stronghold do for A&S!
Please take a moment to provide a short narrative of your individual work
on projects for the month and forward them to me for inclusion in my
report. If you are a guild principle please provide the same for your
guild. Please remember to include your SCA name & title if you have one or
what you go by, so I can ensure the proper spelling and attribution of your
work.  Please forward these by Wednesday May 3rd at 5PM So that I can
finish my report prior to Populace.  Please do not reply to this request,
but instead create a new email addressed to moas at hellsgate.ansteorra.org

For May A&S we will continue on the grid drawing started in April. If you
were not able to previously attend please bring a photocopy (because we
will be marking on it) of a picture sized no greater than 8" x 10", a
standard 12” ruler or larger straightedge, and #2 pencil. I will provide
the paper.

In service to the dream,
Lord Stephan Wilhelm Steger
Minister of Arts and Sciences