[Hellsgate] Hellsgate Scribal Guild at Copperas Cove Library

Wyllow wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Tue Dec 26 22:24:02 PST 2017

Just a reminder - we are holding an open Scribal Guild meeting at the Copperas Cove Library from 7-9pm this Wednesday!  (Our Scribal Guild meetings are actually ALWAYS open to anyone - but we are advertising this one to the wider public as “Come and illuminate your Thank you cards.” We expect a larger crowd.)
So please consider coming out and supporting the Guild, even if you aren’t a regular member. We’ll need some folk to greet & talk with visitors, as well as illuminators and scribes.

--In service to the Dream
Mistress Willoc mac Muiredaig