[Hellsgate] Gate volunteers needed!

Brigitta von Eisenach brigitta.von.eisenach at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 10:39:36 PST 2017

The Barony of Bryn Gwlad' Candlemas quickly approaches! The feast steward
is sharpening knives and the dancers make ready to usher in a new year with
their candles! To make this epic day run smoothly, I am in need of many
volunteers to sit gate.
1st shift : 9:00 - 11:00 1 cashier, 2 clerks, & 1 backup clerk needed
2nd shift : 11:00 - 1:00 1 cashier & 2 clerks needed
3rd shift : 1:00 - 2:00 1 cashier & 1 clerk needed
If you would be able to sit gate please contact me via Facebook or at
Brigitta.von.eisenach at Gmail dot com
Goodies and refreshments will distributed liberally as needed 😉