[Hellsgate] January reporting

Minister of Arts & Sciences moas at hellsgate.ansteorra.org
Sat Jan 21 13:25:06 PST 2017

Greetings to the list,

Trying to be a bit more proactive while simultaneously allowing you more
time to put together a submission. Please take a moment to provide a short
narrative of your individual work on projects for the month and forward
them to me for inclusion in my report. If you are a guild principle please
provide the same for your guild. Please remember to include your SCA name &
title if you have one or what you go by, so I can ensue the proper spelling
and attribution of your work.  Please forward these by Wednesday February
1st at 5 P.M. So that I can finish my report prior to Populace. Please do
not reply, but instead create a new email addressed to
moas at hellsgate.ansteorra.org

In service to the dream,
Lord Stephan Wilhelm Steger
Minister of Arts and Sciences