[Hellsgate] Have you made your reservations for Candlemas?

Kellie Daniel kellie.r.daniel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 17:34:59 PST 2017

Good evening my barony (and neighboring Stronghold),

This is your friendly neighborhood feast steward reminding you to make a
reservation for feast.  I'm about 2/3 full already and that's just folks
who have seen my posts on the barony's Facebook page. If past events are
any indication, that means we'll likely be full way before gate closes.
Reserving is easy and guarantees your spot.  Please go to
http://bryn-gwlad.ansteorra.org/events/candlemas2017.php for the feast menu
as well as reservation instructions.

Oh, what's that you say?  You'd like to be a server?  Feel free to use that
same email address and shoot me a note - we're still looking for servers
and dishwashers too!

Many thanks and see you this weekend!

-Safiyya