[Hellsgate] Populace Agenda

Seneschal of Hellsgate seneschal at hellsgate.ansteorra.org
Mon Jan 30 11:09:28 PST 2017

Greetings, I hope everyone had a good month. First, I want to apologize
because I will not be at populace this month due to work. Lady Brigitta
will be running it as my Deputy.
Secondly, Mistresses Mel and Willoc invite everyone to bring stuff to
display A&S to get pointers and feedback of they are interested in
competeing in the many upcoming competitions. Please arrive and set up your
display before populace begins.
Here is the agenda as of today as always please email me at
seneschal at hellsgate.ansteorra.org if you would like something added.

Opening
-Mistresses Melisande and Willoc have words
Officer reports
-A&S
-Webminister
-Herald