[Hellsgate] A&S Reporting and Location update

Minister of Arts & Sciences moas at hellsgate.ansteorra.org
Sun Jul 2 05:59:09 PDT 2017

Greetings to the list,

My apologies for the late notice, I know we have all been busy as of late,
but the time has once again arisen to compile information for reporting on
the wondrous works the members of the Stronghold do for A&S!
Please take a moment to provide a short narrative of your individual work
on projects for the month and forward them to me for inclusion in my
report. If you are a guild principle please provide the same for your
guild. Please remember to include your SCA name & title if you have one or
what you go by, so I can ensure the proper spelling and attribution of your
work.  Please forward these by Wednesday July 5th prior to the Populace
meeting.   Please do not reply to this request, but instead create a new
email addressed to moas at hellsgate.ansteorra.org

Also, for our July A&S, Sir Maelgwyn will be teaching Armoring 102, a
follow up to his previous class. Due to the nature of the class not being
conducive to being held at Fuddruckers, we will relocate to the Copperas
Cove Public Library for this class.

In service to the dream,
Lord Stephan Wilhelm Steger
Minister of Arts and Sciences