[Hellsgate] Fwd: [Bryn-gwlad] Open Shop Night on Monday 3/6/2017 in Copperas Cove

Ty D tyndownes at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 20:56:38 PST 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "K. Marsh via Bryn-gwlad" <bryn-gwlad at lists.ansteorra.org>
Date: Mar 5, 2017 21:40
Subject: [Bryn-gwlad] Open Shop Night on Monday 3/6/2017 in Copperas Cove
To: "Barony of Bryn Gwlad" <bryn-gwlad at lists.ansteorra.org>, "Stronghold of
Hellsgate" <hellsgate at lists.ansteorra.org>

We will host Open Shop Night on Monday 3/6/2017 starting at 6:30 PM with
drills and pell work and then coming inside for a dinner of beef stew with
oats and a vegetarian option as well.  Open shop will focus on preparations
for Gulf War this week, but persona development, armour planning, armour
making, leather hardening, clothing construction, weaving or other projects
are also on the menu.  At 9:30 we will gather in the living room for some
sing-along bardic.  Come on out and make things!

If there is enough interest we will stretch a couple more  hides onto
frames to make parchment or leather, so if you want to participate in this
process please arrive by 7 PM and let me know you want to get involved.

We are at 513 Margaret Lee Street in Copperas Cove, Texas.  Contact us at (254)
404-5891 if you have questions or need directions.  Our house is cat
inhabited and kid friendly.

Maelgwyn and Willoc

To manage account information or to unsubscribe, please visit: