[Hellsgate] September Reporting

Minister of Arts & Sciences moas at hellsgate.ansteorra.org
Sun Oct 1 20:18:40 PDT 2017

Greetings to the list,

Time to get in those details on what you have been doing on the A&S side of
the field!
Please take a moment to provide a short narrative of your individual work
on projects for the month and forward them to me for inclusion in my
report. If you are a guild principle please provide the same for your
guild. Please remember to include your SCA name & title if you have one or
what you go by, so I can ensure the proper spelling and attribution of your
work.  Please forward these by Wednesday October  4th prior to Populace.
Please do not reply to this request, but instead create a new email
addressed to moas at hellsgate.ansteorra.org

In service to the dream,
Lord Stephan Wilhelm Steger
Minister of Arts and Sciences