[Hellsgate] Fwd: Open Shop Night in Copperas Cove on Monday 9/11/2017

Web Minister webminister at hellsgate.ansteorra.org
Mon Sep 11 05:12:17 PDT 2017

Ld Alexander MacThomas
Web Minister
Stronghold of Hellsgate
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "K. Marsh" <maelgwyndda at yahoo.com>
Date: 10 Sep 2017 10:07 pm
Subject: Open Shop Night in Copperas Cove on Monday 9/11/2017
To: "Barony of Bryn Gwlad" <bryn-gwlad at lists.ansteorra.org>, "Stronghold of
Hellsgate" <hellsgate at lists.ansteorra.org>, "Web Minister" <
webminister at hellsgate.ansteorra.org>

We will host Open Shop Night in Copperas Cove on Monday 9/11/2017.  Sword
training for armoured combat will start at 6:30 PM.  A rapier class will
start at 7PM.  A spaghetti dinner will be served closer to 7:30  Open shop
will include persona development, armour planning, armour making, leather
hardening, clothing construction, weaving or other projects. Special
projects for this week include boffer helms and whatever you bring to work
on.   At 9:30 folks will gather in the living room for some music.  Come on
out and make things!

We are at 513 Margaret Lee Street in Copperas Cove, Texas.  Contact us at
(254) 404-5891 if you have questions or need directions.  Our house is cat
inhabited and kid friendly.

Maelgwyn and Willoc