[Hellsgate] A&S Schedule and reporting

Minister of Arts & Sciences moas at hellsgate.ansteorra.org
Mon Apr 2 15:26:29 PDT 2018

Greetings to the list,

It has once again come time to report your work and that of your guild for
A&S!
Please have your report in by the begging of the business meeting on
Wednesday April 4th.
This will be my last month to serve as your MOAS and I want to thank
everyone for your assistance in reporting, teaching, hosting or in other
means!

April A&S night will be held on Wednesday April 18th at 7pm in the Bawcom
Center for Visual Arts on the UMHB Campus at 812 Shine St in Belton in room
#220 (Printmaking room)
I will lead a demo on Intaglio printmaking

May A&S night will be  held on Wednesday May 16th at 7pm in the Bawcom
Center for Visual Arts on the UMHB Campus at 812 Shine St in Belton in room
This will be a follow up to the bronze casting demo. Please pre-fabricate a
small Styrofoam item to be cast in bronze. During the packing and while we
are waiting for the bronze to melt, there will also be a class on making a
copper bracelet.

In service to the dream,
Lord Stephan Wilhelm Steger
Minister of Arts and Sciences