[Hellsgate] A&S Report

Minister of Arts & Sciences moas at hellsgate.ansteorra.org
Sat Feb 3 09:42:22 PST 2018

Greetings to the list,

Seems lately the norm has become me apologizing for waiting until the last
minute, and here I am again. All I can say is I am sorry and have been
saddled with more and more as of late, not an excuse, just an explanation.
Please send me information by 5PM Monday the 5th about your work be it
personal and / or guild related.

February A&S will be relocated to the Copperas Cove Public Library on
February 23rd at 7 PM. we will be constructing site tokens (Block printed
cup covers) for our Crucible event. So come out, lend a hand, learn, and
have fun!

In service to the dream,
Lord Stephan Wilhelm Steger
Minister of Arts and Sciences