[Hellsgate] Crucible

Erwin Simmons esimmons001 at hot.rr.com
Wed Jan 10 11:43:32 PST 2018

Greetings to the gentles of Hellsgate.I know that we all have busy lives
and some are focused on preparation for Gulf War in March, which well
you should.However, good friends, Hellsgate has its annual Crucible
event coming up the last weekend of March 2018.

I have been granted the position of Steward of the event.As such I need
volunteers to assist in making the event a success.His Excellency Baron
Detlef has graciously volunteered as Gate Coordinator.If anyone is
interested in sitting gate please contact his Excellency.

Other people that are needed for the event are:Someone to be in charge
of site set-up and break down,people for site set-up and break down,
Prize Coordinator for prizes for the prize baskets for each
commander,and Water Bearer.

So please if you wish to volunteer, or have questions about what one of
these jobs entails please feel free to message me.

In Service,

Lord Eric Bentbow