ANSTHRLD - How to Increase Submissions

John Ruble jruble at urocor.com
Mon Apr 13 11:44:41 PDT 1998

The only effective way I've ever found to increase heraldic submissions in
an organization that is primarily composed of individualists with very
focused medieval interests is:
BROWBEAT THEM!

> Lady Aryanhwy Prytydes merch Catmael Caermyrdin said:
> I found, for me, that the best way to increase heraldic interest is to
> make
> sure its available.  <...>  And then, at events and moots, I make
> sure I *always* have my heraldry things with me.

Excellent idea.  Heraldic submission is like bardic inspiration: when the
mood hits one must go with it then and there or the idea is lost forever.

- -Ulf Gunnarsson
Stellar Scroll Pursuivant
Ansteorra