ANSTHRLD - Re: Heralds Required?

S Friedemann RandomSF at wctc.net
Thu Apr 30 15:05:52 PDT 1998

>Ulf wrote:
>> I, for one, would never have become a herald
>> if they hadn't needed someone to hold the office.
>
>By the same logic, we should require a clothing officer, a
>cooking officer, an archery officer, a dance marshal, and a
>smith.

Well, not quite.  You don't need to be able to dance to get your name and
device passed so that your group can pass out of incipiency.  I don't think
the relation is quite the same.

Though I do like the idea of a dance marshal.  ;-[)  In my Shire, all the
fighters who are brave enough to try dancing have agreed that it's a much
more strenuous sport than fighting is!

Lady Aryanhwy merch Catmael
Falcon's Keep Pursuivant