ANSTHRLD - I need heralds!

Jeremy Ketchersid vonhalberstadt at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 26 04:58:31 PDT 1998

Greetings,
     I realize that it is probably too late to be sending this message,
but I have got to try anyway.  If anyone is not already committed to
attending Wastelands Defender or Academy of the Bow, PLEASE consider
coming to King's Lancer/Mendersham Defender this weekend.  There will be
so much going on that I (and the other heralds that i know are coming)
will be likely overwhelmed without some assistance. More heralds means
less vocal strain.

          "May the Dream always excite You"
                      Herr Sigmund Theodoric von Halberstadt
                                 Mendersham Pursuivant