ANSTHRLD - Coronets or fillets?

Lee Cavett catsden at texas.net
Wed Feb 11 21:31:20 PST 1998

Greetings, Donal here.

Just thought I'd throw something out that was run past me recently. A
couple of people I know were muttering about how it would be nice to
have something in the sumptuary laws about some kind of regalia for
AoA's. I believe Meridies (if my sources are correct) has a sumptuary
law restricting non-AoA's from wearing metal fillets; this is not a
good idea for Ansteorra, but what about the possibility of relaxing
them the other way - say, allowing AoA's something more in the way of
fillets? The current limitation is 1/2"; what other suggestions are
there?