ANSTHRLD - Kingdom & Sumptuary Law...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Sun Feb 15 06:25:10 PST 1998

Donal said something that sounded like:
> Kingdom Law is at http://www.flash.net/~delamare/kinglaw1.htm    The
> sumptuary laws by themselves (as Michael may not have updated his site
> to the new kingdom law, which includes the sumptuary laws) are at
> http://lonestar.texas.net/~catsden/sumptlaws.htm

Actually, the new Kingdom Law, which includes the sumptuary laws, can be
found at:

http://www.ansteorra.org/law

Burke is trying to get all of this on-line at the Ansteorra site, and we
have the Kingdom Law and the Financial Policy so far. After I get place
markers put in the Kingdom Law, there will be a link from the Heraldry
area on www.ansteorra.org as well.

Ciao,

- --
Phelim "Pug" Gervase  |  "The problem's plain to see
Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |   Too much technology."
House Flaming Dog     |
pug at pug.net           |   --Styx