ANSTHRLD - Difference Checking

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Sun Feb 15 21:08:54 PST 1998

My husband (Francois) has been playing with it, but I don't know if he has
actually gotten it figured out or not.  I'll ask him.  Hirsch is a very nice
fellow (I "met" him on Compuserve) and I'm sure he'd be willing to help you
out.  He also solicits comments on the program.  He likes to know what users
like and don't like -- as well as knowing that it's actually being used!