ANSTHRLD - help with flames proper

S Friedemann RandomSF at wctc.net
Sun Feb 1 18:54:52 PST 1998

Greetings, good heralds!
    Oh, the fun of being on yet another heraldic list.  (This makes, what,
four?)

>I am in need of a color picture of "flames proper" for our baronial
>badge submission which is  Fieldless, an annulet of flame.

I could comment on two things, but as I still am not happy with the
definitive answer I've gotten for what flames proper are, I'll skip the
first.

The second thing is that there is a Laurel ruling from some time, forgive me
I can't remember when, barring charges made of flame--a specific mention was
that of an annulet of flame, as there is no good way to easily respresent it
consistently.

Lady Aryanhwy Prytydes merch Catmael Caermyrdin
Falcon's Keep Pursuivant

Falcon's Keep, Northshield, Midrealm