ANSTHRLD - Coronets or fillets?

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Thu Feb 12 14:04:44 PST 1998

Larkin wrote:
> Rather the energy be spent in putting together a Heralds Handbook.

A rainy-day project I have in mind is to go back thru old
Ansteorran Gazettes and
- - find out who said they'd work on the herald's handbook
- - see if they've been at all active in the College since then

At least Kief and Tadhg said they'd be working on it, and
I dimly recall one or two others in a similar situation
(Dathi?).

Daniel "How to fire a herald: 'Dear N.: I regret to inform
you that you have been appointed to compile the Ansteorran
herald's handbook ...'" de Lincolia
- --
Tim McDaniel.   Reply to tmcd at crl.com; if that fail, tmcd at austin.ibm.com
is work account.  tmcd at tmcd.austin.tx.us ... is wrong tool.  Never use this.