ANSTHRLD - Coronets or fillets?

Bryan Hanson bhanson1 at airmail.net
Thu Feb 12 16:56:34 PST 1998

Timothy A. McDaniel wrote:
> rules allowed someone to do something, the kingdom colleges
> have to allow it too.  (For example, Ansteorra can't return
> mullets of five greater and five lesser points.)

As a side note, has anyone else run into someone that was told by that
ambiguous someone that they could not register mullets of five greater
and five lesser points sable.  I have run into several people who say "I
was told this could not be registered"

- --

bhanson1 at airmail.net    | "Somethings have to be believed to
Bryan Hanson            |   be seen." - Albert Einstein
SCA : Alasdair MacEogan | "Look for something hard enough, you
Wakeforest Pursuivant   |  will find it." - Researcher's Paradox