ANSTHRLD - Anst Heralds List (fwd)

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Tue Jul 7 17:05:40 PDT 1998

[I pointed him at commentary groups, the Laurel web pages,
the S. Gabriel pages off of the Laurel web site, and Da'ud's
Blazon 101.]

    From: "Anthony Partin" <squireanton at hotmail.com>
    To: tmcd at crl.com
    Subject: Anst Heralds List
    Date: Tue, 07 Jul 1998 16:35:32 PDT

... [I] will subscribe to the [Ansteorran] Heralds lists.  There's
only so much you can pick up off the lists, and I'm starting from
scratch here.  It takes a while to even begin to comprehend the
language of Blazon and Heraldry, and I usually find myself frusterated
and irritated to the point of no return.  What I need are resources,
and places to learn on my own ... It's how I've always worked best.
Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Anton, esq.