ANSTHRLD - Really, I'm going to be quiet soon, but...

Darin K. Herndon St.Amaranth at utulsa.edu
Thu Jul 23 21:33:52 PDT 1998

On Wednesday, very early in the morning, AElfwyn wrote:

>I was looking through all the paraphernalia I've been given and looked
>on the net and can't find anything referencing sumptuary laws regarding
>livery colors, registering achievements, supporters, et. al. (See,
>Daniel, I listened and did my research first).  Where do I look to find
>such information?  Do these items also appear in AG?

[Signature SNIPPED]

AElfwyn, in researching these topics if you should just happen to write an
article about what you find and if you just happen to send it to me, it
just might happen that it will appear in the Gazette for other heralds
seeking knowledge.  [Translation = Please send me and article -- please
please please]

Etienne
Obelisk