ANSTHRLD - Ansteorran Gazette

Darin Herndon darin_herndon at bswintl.com
Mon Jul 6 14:11:10 PDT 1998

Due to mundane conflicts and the effort of converting the Gazette to a
new software package, the Gazette is mailing much later than is usual
for me.  It will mail tomorrow night (Tuesday, July 7).  I apologize
for any problems this may cause and I hope that the end result is
worth the effort in the long run.  Please pass the word to any
friends that you know receive the Gazette and who do not have access
to the internet.  Do not forget the CoH meeting at Coronation this
coming weekend!

Etienne
Obelisk

PS - Asterisk is having me hand off her copy of the Gazette at
Coronation to save the postage.  If anyone else would like their copy
hand delivered on Saturday, e-mail me directly at
<darin_herndon at bswintl.com> and let me know.