ANSTHRLD - Anst Heralds List (fwd)

Teceangl tierna at agora.rdrop.com
Thu Jul 9 01:19:46 PDT 1998

Everything boils down to me and Daniel quibbling, doesn't it?  :)

You're right, of course, Daniel (THIS time), in that you didn't specifically
say that Zenobia was on SCAHRLDS.  As for the suffix, I still think "NOT!",
and I, too have naught but the greatest respect for Talan.

Then Aryanhwy said:
> Oh, wait.  This is a heraldry list, not a grammar list.  Sorry.  ;-[)

I think that a great portion of the heralds I've met value accuracy in
language and grammar as highly as in heraldry.  Scary that I fit right
in.

> Aryanhwy, another herald junkie who really shouldn't be on this list, but
> can't seem to stay away from other kingdom's heraldic lists. . .

We're here 'til they kick us off, Ary.  We're addicts.
- --
Every field has its real experts and its three-book experts.  The
difference is th
+++
NO CARRIER