ANSTHRLD - Some questions to which I responded:

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Tue Jul 21 22:32:44 PDT 1998

On Tue, 21 Jul 1998, Jodi McMaster <jmcmaste at accd.edu> wrote:
> > (I have the on-line prec. as single ASCII
> > files, which is much easier for searching.)
>
> 'scuse me?  How do I do that?

Um, sweet talk Da'ud back when he was Laurel for bootleg copies?
Sorry.  Some of the precedents are single web pages, I believe, but I
think Bruce's is divvied up by letter of the alphabet.  Willing to
save each page individually?  Willing to e-mail Laurel at
laurel at sca.org and ask her precedents minions to provide a single
downloadable file for each?

> Hrabia Jan w~ Orzeldom. Apparently [is augmentation] should be on
> the honor point?

Ah.

Jan w Orzeldom|9312X|a|Per pale gules and argent, in pale a chevronel
couped palewise and two crosses patty counterchanged, as an
augmentation, on an escutcheon azure, two bears passant erect addorsed
reguardant argent, each maintaining a berdiche proper, in base an
annulet Or.

I'd expect the escutcheon by default to be in the center, to be an
escutcheon of pretense.  I'll fire off a question to SCA Heralds' just
to be sure.

[for not researching]
> What's my penance, sir?

Venal sin three Our Talans ten Hail Tangwystyls and stop playing with
yourself.  Next!

Seriously: if you don't know where to look or that you should look,
who should expect you to look?  No prob.

Daniel de Lincolia
- --
Tim McDaniel (home); Reply-To: tmcd at crl.com;
if that fail, tmcd at austin.ibm.com is my work address.