ANSTHRLD - Really, I'm going to be quiet soon, but...

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Tue Jul 21 23:13:56 PDT 1998

On Wed, 22 Jul 1998, Jodi McMaster wrote:
> I was looking through all the paraphernalia I've been given and looked
> on the net and can't find anything referencing sumptuary laws regarding
> livery colors, registering achievements, supporters, et. al. (See,
> Daniel, I listened and did my research first).

Thanks!

> Where do I look to find such information?  Do these items also
> appear in AG?

There are no SCA-wide laws on these subjects.  Coronet laws are in the
back of kingdom law.  Achievement restrictions, including mantling and
supporters, are implicit in the Ansteorran achievement registration
form, which I think is off of http://www.ansteorra.org/heraldry.  I
don't believe livery is regulated.

Achievement registrations appear each month in the AG, if the herald
happens to have any.

Daniel de Lincolia
- --
Tim McDaniel (home); Reply-To: tmcd at crl.com;