ANSTHRLD - Anst Heralds List (fwd)

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Wed Jul 8 08:08:08 PDT 1998

Oh, one thing I want to contradict:

> Daniel "why are all the new heralds bothering me" de Lincolnwrote:

I find it flattering and pleasing, actually.

Please realize that there are more knowledgable and experienced
heralds out there: Da'ud ibn Auda, Rouland Carre, Zenobia Naphthali,
Talan Gwynek!, Tangwystyl verch Morgant Glasvryn, and many more.  Some
of these heralds can be seen on the SCA Heralds' mailing list.
Really, it's not *that* high a traffic load, and Tangwystyl and
Rouland alone are worth the price of admission.

Daniel de Lincolnwrote
- --
Tim McDaniel.   Reply to tmcd at crl.com;
    if that fail, tmcd at austin.ibm.com is my work account.