ANSTHRLD - HERC

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Mon Jun 8 20:51:28 PDT 1998

I'm going to co-opt this mailing list for mutterings
relating to principality heraldic matters.  There may be a
mailing list for this set up in the future -- in fact, I
expect it to be certain.

This is a Request For Comment on my notions of useful ground
rules for a heraldry research subcommittee.  Any comments?