ANSTHRLD - Fwd: device

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Thu Jun 25 15:36:13 PDT 1998

I maintain (or sustain) an Index of Ansteorran Heraldic Submissions.
I gladly look up items, at least back to Jan 1993, when the index
starts; my sources before that are more limited.

Looking at one of the SCA Armorial web sites
(http://ws57.c-ctc.siu.edu:80/cgi-bin/oanda_np.cgi to be specific) I
find that Mih{a'}ly Drachenschl{a:}ger was registered via Ansteorran
in September 1992.  The Laurel Letter of Acceptances and Returns does
not list any armory.  Did you submit it at the same time as the name?
That info helps to know.

Anyway, Mih{a'}ly, please correspond with me privately on this.

Daniel "please, Lord, never let him take control of the Ansteorran
Longship Company; it'd be Mi{a'}ly's Navy" de Lincolia
- --
Tim McDaniel.   Reply to tmcd at crl.com;
    if that fail, tmcd at austin.ibm.com is my work account.