Heraldry Re: ANSTHRLD - [Fwd: Gulf Wars Heraldry]

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Fri Mar 6 11:00:24 PST 1998

Don Hicks wrote:

> Should I bring my books? I cannot leave them; they go with me. :)

If you bring them make sure you have waterproof boxes for them.  Rain is not
uncommon at War and we even had a flash flood one year and people had to be put up
in the A&S hall.  One merchant lost a whole bunch of books.  I'd hate to see yours
ruined.  If you contact the Meridian herald directly you can probably find out what
books they're planning to bring.

- --Perronnelle

- --
Some days it just doesn't pay to chew through the straitjacket.