ANSTHRLD - Principality Armory Website Redux

Lee Cavett catsden at texas.net
Sun Mar 8 08:34:24 PST 1998

Grreetings! The following is forwarded from the SCA Herald's list. The
website in question is for the proposed Atlantian principality, but if
folk are serious about an Ansteorran principality, a similar website
for proposed armory might be a Good Thing (tm)

Donal

PS I am not in any way endorsing the idea of principality for the
currently discussed area.  -D.

PPS Forgot to include the message in my first post. Sorry.