ANSTHRLD - old Gazette

Wendy Erisman werisman at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Mar 18 07:22:33 PST 1998

Greetings --

	Does anyone on the list have a collection of old Ansteorran Gazettes? I am
trying to track down the reason a particular device was returned and my
files are sketchy before 1993.

	I'm looking for Gazette #82 (July 1992). I need the reason for the return
on a device belonging to Mor Loft blazoned "Or, a phoenix sable rising from
flames proper, in chief a strung bow fesswise over two arrows in saltire,
all within a bordure sable."

	Any help will be appreciated.

						Gwenllian, Asterisk

HL Gwenllian ferch Maredudd, Asterisk Herald
Barony of Bryn Gwlad, Kingdom of Ansteorra
werisman at mail.utexas.edu