ANSTHRLD - It's Report time

P. Crandall Polk pcrandal at flash.net
Mon Mar 23 17:13:47 PST 1998

Lee Cavett wrote:
> I need something by
> Thursday, it doesn't have to be fancy, I just have to hear from you.
> List of heraldic activities/events under your area, any problems you
> are having, issues you want to be dealt with.

Basically list the deputies.
Northern Region has a very active learning and teaching enthusiasm. They
really want to know about this heraldry stuff.
Sine is still working on an heraldic thing in Stargate but I have not
heard anything lately.
I have done lots of consulting and teaching and stuff. A little at Gulf
War and a lot at events. Unscheduled things are more fun and the
spontaneity seems to generate more interest and ideas.

Crandall

p.s. Enough???