ANSTHRLD - ILoAR 0398

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Thu May 14 10:58:29 PDT 1998

Wendy Erisman wrote:

> I'm glad we have the new field-only rules as they help register simple
> devices. I also like RfS X.2 which makes any simple armory that has a
> complete difference of primary charge clear of conflict. However, I would
> like to see these rules extended and two CDs granted for changes to the
> field in simple cases (like Alix's device).

When I looked it why two differences to the field weren't sufficient I was told
it had to do with cadency.  I've been doing some research (recently put on hold)
on cadency in an effort to argue for a rule change.  Perhaps it's about time to
dig out the research again.....

- --Perronnelle

- --
To be prepared against surprise is to be trained.  To be prepared for surprise
is to be educated.  --James P. Carse